Hill Holliday and Novartis Collaborate with Cyndi Lauper for World Psoriasis Day
Hill Holliday worked with Novartis Pharmaceuticals to launch the “SEE ME” campaign for its brand Cosentyx (secukinumab) which is used to treat Psoriasis. The campaign focuses on the brand being real, using real patients, speaking from real experiences, relating to sufferers on a human level and being rooted in empathy, understanding and inspiration.
When celebrity Cyndi Lauper started taking Cosentyx, there was an opportunity to use her voice and story to help patients. This partnership allows Cyndi to not only connect with patients, but also create buzz for the brand in a highly competitive market. With patients in mind, the celebrity partnership was carefully considered and executed to ensure the brand kept its promise to the community to be real. Cyndi is not the sole spokesperson in the campaign as is typical of celebrity sponsorships, but is one of many advocates who speak about their struggle with psoriasis and how they overcame it with the help of Cosentyx. Cyndi’s story is genuine, and she has an ability to connect with the community in a sincere and authentic way. In addition to being featured in a :60 TV spot with two other patient advocates, Cyndi’s story and surrounding content plays out in a six-episode web series —culminating in an original song and music video called "HOPE" — which can be viewed here: www.seemetoknow.com.
The campaign is supported by a surround sound paid media plan, including broadcast, print, digital, social via Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and online video, as well as executed in office and channels.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018