Hill Holliday and Novartis Collaborate with Cyndi Lauper for World Psoriasis Day
Hill Holliday worked with Novartis Pharmaceuticals to launch the “SEE ME” campaign for its brand Cosentyx (secukinumab) which is used to treat Psoriasis. The campaign focuses on the brand being real, using real patients, speaking from real experiences, relating to sufferers on a human level and being rooted in empathy, understanding and inspiration.
When celebrity Cyndi Lauper started taking Cosentyx, there was an opportunity to use her voice and story to help patients. This partnership allows Cyndi to not only connect with patients, but also create buzz for the brand in a highly competitive market. With patients in mind, the celebrity partnership was carefully considered and executed to ensure the brand kept its promise to the community to be real. Cyndi is not the sole spokesperson in the campaign as is typical of celebrity sponsorships, but is one of many advocates who speak about their struggle with psoriasis and how they overcame it with the help of Cosentyx. Cyndi’s story is genuine, and she has an ability to connect with the community in a sincere and authentic way. In addition to being featured in a :60 TV spot with two other patient advocates, Cyndi’s story and surrounding content plays out in a six-episode web series —culminating in an original song and music video called "HOPE" — which can be viewed here: www.seemetoknow.com.
The campaign is supported by a surround sound paid media plan, including broadcast, print, digital, social via Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and online video, as well as executed in office and channels.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018