IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly
Earlier this week, volunteers from IPG Corporate hosted a pre-Thanksgiving lunch with St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters at the Encore Senior Center at St. Malachy’s Church. Volunteers helped to set up, serve lunch, tea and coffee and cleanup for more than 150 senior citizens, and to assist those with limited mobility.
As a part of the St. Francis Food Pantries & Shelters network, Encore Community Services provides care and service to the elderly through diversified programs, which enable seniors to live independent, productive and dignified lives throughout their later years. For more information or to get involved, please visit http://www.stfrancispantries.org/.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018