McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions
McCann Global Health president, Andrew Schirmer, participated in the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (GACC) 2017 Clean Cooking Forum held in October in central Delhi. GACC, an MGH client, is a public-private partnership hosted by the UN Foundation that aims to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.
The Forum brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from business, finance, the UN, government, and academia to share best-practices, explore innovative approaches and financing mechanisms to further the goal of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions and enhancing awareness, demand, and use of cleaner and more efficient cookstoves and fuels. Stakeholders have come together to share their efforts to drive demand and achieve greater impacts for women’s empowerment, environment, livelihoods, and health.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019