McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions
McCann Global Health president, Andrew Schirmer, participated in the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (GACC) 2017 Clean Cooking Forum held in October in central Delhi. GACC, an MGH client, is a public-private partnership hosted by the UN Foundation that aims to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.
The Forum brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from business, finance, the UN, government, and academia to share best-practices, explore innovative approaches and financing mechanisms to further the goal of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions and enhancing awareness, demand, and use of cleaner and more efficient cookstoves and fuels. Stakeholders have come together to share their efforts to drive demand and achieve greater impacts for women’s empowerment, environment, livelihoods, and health.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018