McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions
McCann Global Health president, Andrew Schirmer, participated in the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (GACC) 2017 Clean Cooking Forum held in October in central Delhi. GACC, an MGH client, is a public-private partnership hosted by the UN Foundation that aims to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.
The Forum brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from business, finance, the UN, government, and academia to share best-practices, explore innovative approaches and financing mechanisms to further the goal of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions and enhancing awareness, demand, and use of cleaner and more efficient cookstoves and fuels. Stakeholders have come together to share their efforts to drive demand and achieve greater impacts for women’s empowerment, environment, livelihoods, and health.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018