McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions
McCann Global Health president, Andrew Schirmer, participated in the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (GACC) 2017 Clean Cooking Forum held in October in central Delhi. GACC, an MGH client, is a public-private partnership hosted by the UN Foundation that aims to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.
The Forum brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from business, finance, the UN, government, and academia to share best-practices, explore innovative approaches and financing mechanisms to further the goal of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions and enhancing awareness, demand, and use of cleaner and more efficient cookstoves and fuels. Stakeholders have come together to share their efforts to drive demand and achieve greater impacts for women’s empowerment, environment, livelihoods, and health.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018