IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water
To support its commitment to SDG#6, IPG has partnered with charity: water, a nonprofit organization working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. On Giving Tuesday, the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, IPG announced a donation to charity: water that will fully fund a drilled well for an entire community in Tigray, Ethiopia, a place where about 70% of the population currently lacks access to clean water. The community is heavily involved in the construction process, which instills a strong sense of ownership over these projects.
IPG has also begun a campaign for its employees to donate to charity: water. Employees will receive regular updates on their contributions – just $30 can bring clean water to one person, and 100% of donations fund clean water projects.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019