IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water
To support its commitment to SDG#6, IPG has partnered with charity: water, a nonprofit organization working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. On Giving Tuesday, the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, IPG announced a donation to charity: water that will fully fund a drilled well for an entire community in Tigray, Ethiopia, a place where about 70% of the population currently lacks access to clean water. The community is heavily involved in the construction process, which instills a strong sense of ownership over these projects.
IPG has also begun a campaign for its employees to donate to charity: water. Employees will receive regular updates on their contributions – just $30 can bring clean water to one person, and 100% of donations fund clean water projects.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018