IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water
To support its commitment to SDG#6, IPG has partnered with charity: water, a nonprofit organization working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. On Giving Tuesday, the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, IPG announced a donation to charity: water that will fully fund a drilled well for an entire community in Tigray, Ethiopia, a place where about 70% of the population currently lacks access to clean water. The community is heavily involved in the construction process, which instills a strong sense of ownership over these projects.
IPG has also begun a campaign for its employees to donate to charity: water. Employees will receive regular updates on their contributions – just $30 can bring clean water to one person, and 100% of donations fund clean water projects.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018