IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water
To support its commitment to SDG#6, IPG has partnered with charity: water, a nonprofit organization working to end the water crisis in our lifetime. On Giving Tuesday, the unofficial beginning of the holiday season, IPG announced a donation to charity: water that will fully fund a drilled well for an entire community in Tigray, Ethiopia, a place where about 70% of the population currently lacks access to clean water. The community is heavily involved in the construction process, which instills a strong sense of ownership over these projects.
IPG has also begun a campaign for its employees to donate to charity: water. Employees will receive regular updates on their contributions – just $30 can bring clean water to one person, and 100% of donations fund clean water projects.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018