Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation
How do you showcase to the media, trade, financial community, partners and employees that you are disrupting and transforming the travel industry through game-changing innovation? You start by turning a 37,000 square-foot raw space at the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a dynamic platform for Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCCL) to bring to life its compelling innovation story.
During this three-day event experience, RCCL’s current and “in the lab” technologies were on display in an environment designed to replicate the on-ship customer experience. Some of those innovations included a frictionless boarding process utilizing facial recognition, virtual reality dining, a “drinks anywhere” app feature and a concept stateroom of the future - to name a few.
Jack Morton partnered with RCCL to produce, design and execute the entire experience from content creation to environmental build out and on-site execution. The event, titled “SeaBeyond” delivered exactly that…and beyond.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018