Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion
Microsoft’s new spot, 3D Holiday, is an animated story about the power of creativity, kindness and inclusion. The spot tells the story of a young girl who goes on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where she and “Gabe the Yeti” encounter various characters who need a little love and support—which they and their friends readily provide—culminating in a holiday celebration for all. A magical transition then takes us from the stars to a live action scene where we see the hero of our story, Sasha, on her Surface Book imagining the whole story.
The spot encourages everyone to use their creativity to create a better, more inclusive world and gives a nod to the holiday season as a time for compassion and coming together. The majority of the characters in the ad were inspired by those available on Remix 3D, a Microsoft library and community site for sharing and evolving creations made with Paint 3D or other 3D programs.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018