Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion
Microsoft’s new spot, 3D Holiday, is an animated story about the power of creativity, kindness and inclusion. The spot tells the story of a young girl who goes on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where she and “Gabe the Yeti” encounter various characters who need a little love and support—which they and their friends readily provide—culminating in a holiday celebration for all. A magical transition then takes us from the stars to a live action scene where we see the hero of our story, Sasha, on her Surface Book imagining the whole story.
The spot encourages everyone to use their creativity to create a better, more inclusive world and gives a nod to the holiday season as a time for compassion and coming together. The majority of the characters in the ad were inspired by those available on Remix 3D, a Microsoft library and community site for sharing and evolving creations made with Paint 3D or other 3D programs.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019