Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion
Microsoft’s new spot, 3D Holiday, is an animated story about the power of creativity, kindness and inclusion. The spot tells the story of a young girl who goes on an imaginary 3D adventure through space where she and “Gabe the Yeti” encounter various characters who need a little love and support—which they and their friends readily provide—culminating in a holiday celebration for all. A magical transition then takes us from the stars to a live action scene where we see the hero of our story, Sasha, on her Surface Book imagining the whole story.
The spot encourages everyone to use their creativity to create a better, more inclusive world and gives a nod to the holiday season as a time for compassion and coming together. The majority of the characters in the ad were inspired by those available on Remix 3D, a Microsoft library and community site for sharing and evolving creations made with Paint 3D or other 3D programs.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018