Golin Works with Boy Band Blue to go Green and Promote Sustainable Energy for npower
Golin worked with boy band Blue as they underwent a green makeover to raise awareness for npower’s new Go Green initiative. They launched with a “mockumentary” that features band members, Lee, Duncan, Antony and Simon, taking on a new brand identity guided by their eager yet confused new manager (Antony’s “uncle”) who takes “going green’ a little too far.
While the band is working on their move to “Green,” they will be preparing for an exclusive, intimate one-off gig, giving UK consumers the chance to win tickets through npower’s social channels and to suggest their best green-themed names for the band’s new album.
Andy Wiggans, Commercial and Marketing Director at npower, noted, “going Green does not need to be as awkward as Antony’s “uncle” makes it for Blue. By switching to our Go Green Energy Fix, our customers can do their bit for the planet whilst also fixing their energy price until December 2019.”
To find out more about how you can Go Green with npower this winter, please visit: https://www.npower.com/home/about-npower/in-the-environment/
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019