Golin Works with Boy Band Blue to go Green and Promote Sustainable Energy for npower
Golin worked with boy band Blue as they underwent a green makeover to raise awareness for npower’s new Go Green initiative. They launched with a “mockumentary” that features band members, Lee, Duncan, Antony and Simon, taking on a new brand identity guided by their eager yet confused new manager (Antony’s “uncle”) who takes “going green’ a little too far.
While the band is working on their move to “Green,” they will be preparing for an exclusive, intimate one-off gig, giving UK consumers the chance to win tickets through npower’s social channels and to suggest their best green-themed names for the band’s new album.
Andy Wiggans, Commercial and Marketing Director at npower, noted, “going Green does not need to be as awkward as Antony’s “uncle” makes it for Blue. By switching to our Go Green Energy Fix, our customers can do their bit for the planet whilst also fixing their energy price until December 2019.”
To find out more about how you can Go Green with npower this winter, please visit: https://www.npower.com/home/about-npower/in-the-environment/
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018