Golin Works with Boy Band Blue to go Green and Promote Sustainable Energy for npower
Golin worked with boy band Blue as they underwent a green makeover to raise awareness for npower’s new Go Green initiative. They launched with a “mockumentary” that features band members, Lee, Duncan, Antony and Simon, taking on a new brand identity guided by their eager yet confused new manager (Antony’s “uncle”) who takes “going green’ a little too far.
While the band is working on their move to “Green,” they will be preparing for an exclusive, intimate one-off gig, giving UK consumers the chance to win tickets through npower’s social channels and to suggest their best green-themed names for the band’s new album.
Andy Wiggans, Commercial and Marketing Director at npower, noted, “going Green does not need to be as awkward as Antony’s “uncle” makes it for Blue. By switching to our Go Green Energy Fix, our customers can do their bit for the planet whilst also fixing their energy price until December 2019.”
To find out more about how you can Go Green with npower this winter, please visit: https://www.npower.com/home/about-npower/in-the-environment/
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018