Golin Works with Boy Band Blue to go Green and Promote Sustainable Energy for npower
Golin worked with boy band Blue as they underwent a green makeover to raise awareness for npower’s new Go Green initiative. They launched with a “mockumentary” that features band members, Lee, Duncan, Antony and Simon, taking on a new brand identity guided by their eager yet confused new manager (Antony’s “uncle”) who takes “going green’ a little too far.
While the band is working on their move to “Green,” they will be preparing for an exclusive, intimate one-off gig, giving UK consumers the chance to win tickets through npower’s social channels and to suggest their best green-themed names for the band’s new album.
Andy Wiggans, Commercial and Marketing Director at npower, noted, “going Green does not need to be as awkward as Antony’s “uncle” makes it for Blue. By switching to our Go Green Energy Fix, our customers can do their bit for the planet whilst also fixing their energy price until December 2019.”
To find out more about how you can Go Green with npower this winter, please visit: https://www.npower.com/home/about-npower/in-the-environment/
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019