Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause
Lyft, the fastest growing rideshare company in the US, partnered with creative agency Huge to create Lyft’s newest themed ride mode exclusively in Washington, DC: Merry Mode from December 14-17.
To showcase Lyft’s joyful personality this holiday season, Huge and Lyft DC enlisted the help of pre-eminent yarn bomber, Jessie Hemmons, who, along with her team, hand-knitted giant ugly holiday sweaters on three cars.
Adding to the holiday cheer, Lyft and Huge also installed karaoke machines in the vehicles, giving passengers the opportunity to sing their favorite holiday carols on the way to their destination. Lyft also donated its portion of all Merry Mode ride fares to Martha’s Table, a local DC charity that helps bring healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education to those in need.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018