Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause
Lyft, the fastest growing rideshare company in the US, partnered with creative agency Huge to create Lyft’s newest themed ride mode exclusively in Washington, DC: Merry Mode from December 14-17.
To showcase Lyft’s joyful personality this holiday season, Huge and Lyft DC enlisted the help of pre-eminent yarn bomber, Jessie Hemmons, who, along with her team, hand-knitted giant ugly holiday sweaters on three cars.
Adding to the holiday cheer, Lyft and Huge also installed karaoke machines in the vehicles, giving passengers the opportunity to sing their favorite holiday carols on the way to their destination. Lyft also donated its portion of all Merry Mode ride fares to Martha’s Table, a local DC charity that helps bring healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education to those in need.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018