Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause
Lyft, the fastest growing rideshare company in the US, partnered with creative agency Huge to create Lyft’s newest themed ride mode exclusively in Washington, DC: Merry Mode from December 14-17.
To showcase Lyft’s joyful personality this holiday season, Huge and Lyft DC enlisted the help of pre-eminent yarn bomber, Jessie Hemmons, who, along with her team, hand-knitted giant ugly holiday sweaters on three cars.
Adding to the holiday cheer, Lyft and Huge also installed karaoke machines in the vehicles, giving passengers the opportunity to sing their favorite holiday carols on the way to their destination. Lyft also donated its portion of all Merry Mode ride fares to Martha’s Table, a local DC charity that helps bring healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education to those in need.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019