Huge Works with Lyft to Create Merry Mode for a Good Cause
Lyft, the fastest growing rideshare company in the US, partnered with creative agency Huge to create Lyft’s newest themed ride mode exclusively in Washington, DC: Merry Mode from December 14-17.
To showcase Lyft’s joyful personality this holiday season, Huge and Lyft DC enlisted the help of pre-eminent yarn bomber, Jessie Hemmons, who, along with her team, hand-knitted giant ugly holiday sweaters on three cars.
Adding to the holiday cheer, Lyft and Huge also installed karaoke machines in the vehicles, giving passengers the opportunity to sing their favorite holiday carols on the way to their destination. Lyft also donated its portion of all Merry Mode ride fares to Martha’s Table, a local DC charity that helps bring healthy food, affordable clothing, and quality education to those in need.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019