DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas
Managed by DeVries Global (London office), the campaign features world-renowned Street Artist, Ben Eine, take on a truly unconventional canvas in London, a 17,500 sq. metre space in the city’s east end. The impressive feat was revealed on Zippo’s social media channels via a captivating video content series entitled “An Unconventional Canvas.” The campaign will culminate in the permanent capture of the momentous work on a limited edition Zippo windproof lighter – a canvas that lasts a lifetime thanks to the brand’s world-famous lifetime guarantee.
DeVries Global devised the global campaign in partnership with Ben Eine and Global Street Art, with video production led by Tupman Brothers. A robust media relations program designed with Weber Shandwick is also part of this campaign.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018