McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless'
McCann XBC was one of Mastercard’s creative partners on the company’s "Start Something Priceless" campaign, which encourages people to share their commitment to use their passions to create positive change in their communities. Commitments can be anything that enriches your life, from reading a book every night with your child to adopting a dog from a shelter. Mastercard is also promoting the program across a variety of experiences and interests like travel, music, sports and philanthropy. The campaign is global and encompasses 22 languages. The brand will partner with world-class sponsorship properties that include the GRAMMY Awards®, BRIT Awards, UEFA Champions League, Rugby World Cup, Australian Open, Cannes Film Festival, and the Arnold Palmer Invitational – as well as through its signature Priceless Causes programs with The World Food Programme and Stand Up To Cancer.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019