McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless'
McCann XBC was one of Mastercard’s creative partners on the company’s "Start Something Priceless" campaign, which encourages people to share their commitment to use their passions to create positive change in their communities. Commitments can be anything that enriches your life, from reading a book every night with your child to adopting a dog from a shelter. Mastercard is also promoting the program across a variety of experiences and interests like travel, music, sports and philanthropy. The campaign is global and encompasses 22 languages. The brand will partner with world-class sponsorship properties that include the GRAMMY Awards®, BRIT Awards, UEFA Champions League, Rugby World Cup, Australian Open, Cannes Film Festival, and the Arnold Palmer Invitational – as well as through its signature Priceless Causes programs with The World Food Programme and Stand Up To Cancer.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018