McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless'
McCann XBC was one of Mastercard’s creative partners on the company’s "Start Something Priceless" campaign, which encourages people to share their commitment to use their passions to create positive change in their communities. Commitments can be anything that enriches your life, from reading a book every night with your child to adopting a dog from a shelter. Mastercard is also promoting the program across a variety of experiences and interests like travel, music, sports and philanthropy. The campaign is global and encompasses 22 languages. The brand will partner with world-class sponsorship properties that include the GRAMMY Awards®, BRIT Awards, UEFA Champions League, Rugby World Cup, Australian Open, Cannes Film Festival, and the Arnold Palmer Invitational – as well as through its signature Priceless Causes programs with The World Food Programme and Stand Up To Cancer.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019