IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019