IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019