IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators who represent investors, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders—to discuss the two-way “Innovation Exchange” that can exist between start-ups and established marketers.
The breakfast, attended by over 125 agency professionals and clients, was moderated by Patricia Choi, VP of Technology at R/GA Portland with panelists: Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer, National Geographic Partners; Cong Ding, Investor, Comcast Ventures; Danielle Lee, Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify; and Billie Whitehouse, Founder, Wearable X.
The discussion focused on early- and growth-stage companies which have a lot to offer large corporations, who crave access to innovative technologies and teams. On the flip side, mature organizations can help startups grow and scale in incredibly valuable ways. The result is what we call an “innovation exchange,” or the future of corporate innovation.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018