The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work
Ever fallen into an Instagram hole? The Martin Agency Land O’Lakes team did when they discovered artist/designer/director Kyle Bean, who’s work inspired Land O’Lakes brand new “Farm to Table” campaign, which launched late last week.
Bean and the team at Hornet have produced work for top global brands and are now unpacking Land O’Lakes simple message of simple ingredients into hand-crafted, seamless stop motion animations.
Bean and his team hand-crafted, seamless stop-motion animations. Every single set element was custom made, down to the ends of paintbrushes to create the tiny wheat fields.
Music and lyrics were crafted specifically for the creative concept by Lullatone, a Japanese musical duo based in Nagoya.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019