The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work
Ever fallen into an Instagram hole? The Martin Agency Land O’Lakes team did when they discovered artist/designer/director Kyle Bean, who’s work inspired Land O’Lakes brand new “Farm to Table” campaign, which launched late last week.
Bean and the team at Hornet have produced work for top global brands and are now unpacking Land O’Lakes simple message of simple ingredients into hand-crafted, seamless stop motion animations.
Bean and his team hand-crafted, seamless stop-motion animations. Every single set element was custom made, down to the ends of paintbrushes to create the tiny wheat fields.
Music and lyrics were crafted specifically for the creative concept by Lullatone, a Japanese musical duo based in Nagoya.
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- FCB Bucharest Creates Paints from Vegetables - Published on 05/21/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King Create ‘Stories Ordering’ on Instagram - Published on 05/17/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER - Published on 05/15/2018