The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work
Ever fallen into an Instagram hole? The Martin Agency Land O’Lakes team did when they discovered artist/designer/director Kyle Bean, who’s work inspired Land O’Lakes brand new “Farm to Table” campaign, which launched late last week.
Bean and the team at Hornet have produced work for top global brands and are now unpacking Land O’Lakes simple message of simple ingredients into hand-crafted, seamless stop motion animations.
Bean and his team hand-crafted, seamless stop-motion animations. Every single set element was custom made, down to the ends of paintbrushes to create the tiny wheat fields.
Music and lyrics were crafted specifically for the creative concept by Lullatone, a Japanese musical duo based in Nagoya.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018