Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work
Almost one third of India’s children fall ill repeatedly. The biggest reason for this is lack of hygiene. Practicing three simple life-changing habits can change their fate — hand-washing, drinking clean water, and access to proper sanitation.
Lowe Lintas and Unilever partnered on a spot titled “A Playing Billion,” that focuses on India’s love for cricket. In such a place, what could be worse than losing a cricket match? Not being able to play one! And that’s the simple idea of the story Lowe Lintas and Unilever created, with the hope that the story of an incomplete cricket team would help them complete the country's dream of creating a nation with not just “a playing 11,” the number needed for a cricket match but “a playing billion.”
Shot in a small town in India, the film puts a spotlight on the issue through a heart-breaking story of a group of kids who are determined to participate in a cricket tournament which is a month away.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019