Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work
Almost one third of India’s children fall ill repeatedly. The biggest reason for this is lack of hygiene. Practicing three simple life-changing habits can change their fate — hand-washing, drinking clean water, and access to proper sanitation.
Lowe Lintas and Unilever partnered on a spot titled “A Playing Billion,” that focuses on India’s love for cricket. In such a place, what could be worse than losing a cricket match? Not being able to play one! And that’s the simple idea of the story Lowe Lintas and Unilever created, with the hope that the story of an incomplete cricket team would help them complete the country's dream of creating a nation with not just “a playing 11,” the number needed for a cricket match but “a playing billion.”
Shot in a small town in India, the film puts a spotlight on the issue through a heart-breaking story of a group of kids who are determined to participate in a cricket tournament which is a month away.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018