Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign
Times are changing for woman in India, and Nykaa’s maiden campaign, conceptualized by Mullen Lintas, is a reflection of this evolving landscape.
The campaign, “Haseen Tu, Haseen Din” (meaning when you’re charming, the day gets beautiful), showcases how women have embraced diverse roles through self-belief and the pursuit of their dreams. It's a celebration of confident and successful strides made by women in different walks of life - from being at the center of high-stake tables to multitasking motherhood and a high-profile career, from leading science and innovation to maneuvering the skies and winning on the field.
Speaking about the campaign, Virat Tandon, CEO, Mullen Lintas said, “It’s a great time to be a woman. They are challenging stereotypes, dismissing the status quo. There is a definite and positive shift in the way women are embracing power and success. And it’s exactly this unapologetic assertiveness that we are applauding in our campaign for Nykaa.com. We are really proud to partner with them in their maiden campaign.“
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019