FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students
FCB Ulka’s latest “Fearless Kota” campaign for Horlicks seeks to combat the dangers of exam stress for students by offering a unique – and heartwarming – solution.
In India, many students travel to Kota – home to the largest hub of scholastic coaching centers in the country – to study for competitive entrance exams. Surrounded by constant academic pressure, fear of failure and the pain of leaving family behind, these students often find themselves in overwhelmingly stressful environments, resulting in depression and suicide in many recent cases.
In an effort to defeat this stress, Horlicks surprised students at Kota with two busloads of “emotional support experts:” their mothers. Horlicks ultimately believes that a mother’s love – manifested in this campaign as something as simple as a hug or a home-cooked meal – can prove to be the best dose of “emotional nutrition” to help students regain confidence and face their exams fearlessly.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018