FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students
FCB Ulka’s latest “Fearless Kota” campaign for Horlicks seeks to combat the dangers of exam stress for students by offering a unique – and heartwarming – solution.
In India, many students travel to Kota – home to the largest hub of scholastic coaching centers in the country – to study for competitive entrance exams. Surrounded by constant academic pressure, fear of failure and the pain of leaving family behind, these students often find themselves in overwhelmingly stressful environments, resulting in depression and suicide in many recent cases.
In an effort to defeat this stress, Horlicks surprised students at Kota with two busloads of “emotional support experts:” their mothers. Horlicks ultimately believes that a mother’s love – manifested in this campaign as something as simple as a hug or a home-cooked meal – can prove to be the best dose of “emotional nutrition” to help students regain confidence and face their exams fearlessly.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019