FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students
FCB Ulka’s latest “Fearless Kota” campaign for Horlicks seeks to combat the dangers of exam stress for students by offering a unique – and heartwarming – solution.
In India, many students travel to Kota – home to the largest hub of scholastic coaching centers in the country – to study for competitive entrance exams. Surrounded by constant academic pressure, fear of failure and the pain of leaving family behind, these students often find themselves in overwhelmingly stressful environments, resulting in depression and suicide in many recent cases.
In an effort to defeat this stress, Horlicks surprised students at Kota with two busloads of “emotional support experts:” their mothers. Horlicks ultimately believes that a mother’s love – manifested in this campaign as something as simple as a hug or a home-cooked meal – can prove to be the best dose of “emotional nutrition” to help students regain confidence and face their exams fearlessly.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019