FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking
FCB New Zealand’s new integrated campaign, for The New Zealand Health Promotion Agency (HPA), plays on the insight that young people drink excessively because they think it leads to an epic night out. But, there’s a tipping point - a moment when “fun night out” turns into “one too many.” What’s the point of an epic night out, if you’re too drunk to remember it?
It’s in this moment that the “Department of Lost Nights” steps in. They’re glitchy, overall-clad removal men from another dimension, who step into your head, work order in hand, to repossess your memories. One by one, the best parts of your night are wheeled away on hand trolleys.
Tony Clewett, Executive Creative Director at FCB New Zealand said, “Our audience is a smart and savvy bunch. They see through marketing in a flash, so you can’t be dull or, even worse, finger-waggy. The upside of that challenge is that creativity really comes to the fore. Hence the birth of this twisted, surreal, crazy, world that is the Department of Lost Nights.”
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019