FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking
FCB New Zealand’s new integrated campaign, for The New Zealand Health Promotion Agency (HPA), plays on the insight that young people drink excessively because they think it leads to an epic night out. But, there’s a tipping point - a moment when “fun night out” turns into “one too many.” What’s the point of an epic night out, if you’re too drunk to remember it?
It’s in this moment that the “Department of Lost Nights” steps in. They’re glitchy, overall-clad removal men from another dimension, who step into your head, work order in hand, to repossess your memories. One by one, the best parts of your night are wheeled away on hand trolleys.
Tony Clewett, Executive Creative Director at FCB New Zealand said, “Our audience is a smart and savvy bunch. They see through marketing in a flash, so you can’t be dull or, even worse, finger-waggy. The upside of that challenge is that creativity really comes to the fore. Hence the birth of this twisted, surreal, crazy, world that is the Department of Lost Nights.”
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018