FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking
FCB New Zealand’s new integrated campaign, for The New Zealand Health Promotion Agency (HPA), plays on the insight that young people drink excessively because they think it leads to an epic night out. But, there’s a tipping point - a moment when “fun night out” turns into “one too many.” What’s the point of an epic night out, if you’re too drunk to remember it?
It’s in this moment that the “Department of Lost Nights” steps in. They’re glitchy, overall-clad removal men from another dimension, who step into your head, work order in hand, to repossess your memories. One by one, the best parts of your night are wheeled away on hand trolleys.
Tony Clewett, Executive Creative Director at FCB New Zealand said, “Our audience is a smart and savvy bunch. They see through marketing in a flash, so you can’t be dull or, even worse, finger-waggy. The upside of that challenge is that creativity really comes to the fore. Hence the birth of this twisted, surreal, crazy, world that is the Department of Lost Nights.”
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018