MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research
This month the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is putting its research breakthroughs center stage with a new campaign created by MullenLowe London. From heart transplants to genetic testing, “Thank You” celebrates the millions of hearts that are still beating due to pioneering research conducted by the BHF over the past 50 years.
A baby who has had heart surgery and a young woman with a pacemaker are just some of the stories featured in the campaign. The ads literally hero the hearts which through animation, each show their gratitude for different lifesaving research breakthroughs. The range of people featured in the campaign help to show the breadth of those affected by heart disease and the importance of the BHF’s on-going research. Without continued support, the “thank yous” will stop.
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe London commented: “The British Heart Foundation is an amazing organisation whose core purpose is to fund research into fighting cardiovascular disease. They’ve made so many significant advances in their field, it’s easy to take them for granted. So, it feels right to say ‘thank you’ on behalf of the patients they’ve helped, but remind everyone that the job isn’t finished yet.”
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018