MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research
This month the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is putting its research breakthroughs center stage with a new campaign created by MullenLowe London. From heart transplants to genetic testing, “Thank You” celebrates the millions of hearts that are still beating due to pioneering research conducted by the BHF over the past 50 years.
A baby who has had heart surgery and a young woman with a pacemaker are just some of the stories featured in the campaign. The ads literally hero the hearts which through animation, each show their gratitude for different lifesaving research breakthroughs. The range of people featured in the campaign help to show the breadth of those affected by heart disease and the importance of the BHF’s on-going research. Without continued support, the “thank yous” will stop.
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe London commented: “The British Heart Foundation is an amazing organisation whose core purpose is to fund research into fighting cardiovascular disease. They’ve made so many significant advances in their field, it’s easy to take them for granted. So, it feels right to say ‘thank you’ on behalf of the patients they’ve helped, but remind everyone that the job isn’t finished yet.”
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018