MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research
This month the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is putting its research breakthroughs center stage with a new campaign created by MullenLowe London. From heart transplants to genetic testing, “Thank You” celebrates the millions of hearts that are still beating due to pioneering research conducted by the BHF over the past 50 years.
A baby who has had heart surgery and a young woman with a pacemaker are just some of the stories featured in the campaign. The ads literally hero the hearts which through animation, each show their gratitude for different lifesaving research breakthroughs. The range of people featured in the campaign help to show the breadth of those affected by heart disease and the importance of the BHF’s on-going research. Without continued support, the “thank yous” will stop.
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe London commented: “The British Heart Foundation is an amazing organisation whose core purpose is to fund research into fighting cardiovascular disease. They’ve made so many significant advances in their field, it’s easy to take them for granted. So, it feels right to say ‘thank you’ on behalf of the patients they’ve helped, but remind everyone that the job isn’t finished yet.”
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018