MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research
This month the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is putting its research breakthroughs center stage with a new campaign created by MullenLowe London. From heart transplants to genetic testing, “Thank You” celebrates the millions of hearts that are still beating due to pioneering research conducted by the BHF over the past 50 years.
A baby who has had heart surgery and a young woman with a pacemaker are just some of the stories featured in the campaign. The ads literally hero the hearts which through animation, each show their gratitude for different lifesaving research breakthroughs. The range of people featured in the campaign help to show the breadth of those affected by heart disease and the importance of the BHF’s on-going research. Without continued support, the “thank yous” will stop.
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe London commented: “The British Heart Foundation is an amazing organisation whose core purpose is to fund research into fighting cardiovascular disease. They’ve made so many significant advances in their field, it’s easy to take them for granted. So, it feels right to say ‘thank you’ on behalf of the patients they’ve helped, but remind everyone that the job isn’t finished yet.”
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019