ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions
ReviveHealth developed a 30-second commercial that aired regionally in the Cincinnati area during the Super Bowl. The ad will also air a total of 192 times during the upcoming Olympics. It focuses on the #EverydayChampions at The Christ Hospital (TCH).
While athletes in the Super Bowl and Olympics are often heralded as heroes and winners, this work positions the physicians, nurses, and even patients as the true champions. The spot is being supported through social media and digital ads that drive to a blog on TCH’s Healthspirations page: https://www.thechristhospital.com/champions. To date, the spot has had nearly 30k views on Facebook, with more than 500 likes and 330 shares.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019