ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions
ReviveHealth developed a 30-second commercial that aired regionally in the Cincinnati area during the Super Bowl. The ad will also air a total of 192 times during the upcoming Olympics. It focuses on the #EverydayChampions at The Christ Hospital (TCH).
While athletes in the Super Bowl and Olympics are often heralded as heroes and winners, this work positions the physicians, nurses, and even patients as the true champions. The spot is being supported through social media and digital ads that drive to a blog on TCH’s Healthspirations page: https://www.thechristhospital.com/champions. To date, the spot has had nearly 30k views on Facebook, with more than 500 likes and 330 shares.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018