Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween
With clowns being the third most sought-after Halloween costume of 2017, Burger King and MullenLowe Group created Scary Clown Night. Selected Burger King restaurants around the world were full of frightening clowns eating flame-grilled WHOPPER® sandwiches. To participate, thrill seekers could head down to participating restaurants dressed as a clown to claim their free WHOPPER® sandwich.
The campaign launched on social media and included a "very scary" video, directed by award-winning filmmaker Rodrigo Cortés - known for movies like "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds and `Red Lights´ starring Robert De Niro and Cillian Murphy.
The creative agency behind the campaign was LOLA MullenLowe, Madrid. Along with the five U.S. locations, the campaign also ran in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, Japan, Brazil and Argentina.
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019