Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween
With clowns being the third most sought-after Halloween costume of 2017, Burger King and MullenLowe Group created Scary Clown Night. Selected Burger King restaurants around the world were full of frightening clowns eating flame-grilled WHOPPER® sandwiches. To participate, thrill seekers could head down to participating restaurants dressed as a clown to claim their free WHOPPER® sandwich.
The campaign launched on social media and included a "very scary" video, directed by award-winning filmmaker Rodrigo Cortés - known for movies like "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds and `Red Lights´ starring Robert De Niro and Cillian Murphy.
The creative agency behind the campaign was LOLA MullenLowe, Madrid. Along with the five U.S. locations, the campaign also ran in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, Japan, Brazil and Argentina.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018