303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong
In Australia, almost a quarter of household water is used in the shower. While a 10-minute shower consumes 90 litres of water, showering for four minutes uses just 36 litres. To encourage Australians to keep their showers water-wise, 303 MullenLowe has been working with Water Corporation and 11 musicians in Western Australia to release a four-minute song that’s perfect for singing along to in the shower – but make sure you’re out before it’s finished!
"The Shower Song” delivers an important water conservation message in an unconventional way – shower for the duration of the four-minute track every day and know that you’ve played a part in helping to protect the environment.
303 MullenLowe worked closely with the West Australian Music industry to create cultural musical content that leverages the power of social media to spread an important environmental message virally. The campaign includes behind-the-scene videos and a trove of social content that’s designed to be shared among each artist’s fans to amplify views.
“The artists have really led this project creatively. Kav Temperley (Eskimo Joe) had complete freedom to write a song that everybody will love and get involved in, and he directed our vocalists in the studio. It was a very different way of working for us all – it’s pretty special when artists have the chance to come together like this as a collective,” says Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
Download The Shower Song here:
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Presents Black History Month Event - Published on 02/28/2019
- IPG Mediabrands and Plano Drive Awareness of Myopia - Published on 02/27/2019
- Michael Roth Writes on Diversity in Campaign US - Published on 02/26/2019