303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong
In Australia, almost a quarter of household water is used in the shower. While a 10-minute shower consumes 90 litres of water, showering for four minutes uses just 36 litres. To encourage Australians to keep their showers water-wise, 303 MullenLowe has been working with Water Corporation and 11 musicians in Western Australia to release a four-minute song that’s perfect for singing along to in the shower – but make sure you’re out before it’s finished!
"The Shower Song” delivers an important water conservation message in an unconventional way – shower for the duration of the four-minute track every day and know that you’ve played a part in helping to protect the environment.
303 MullenLowe worked closely with the West Australian Music industry to create cultural musical content that leverages the power of social media to spread an important environmental message virally. The campaign includes behind-the-scene videos and a trove of social content that’s designed to be shared among each artist’s fans to amplify views.
“The artists have really led this project creatively. Kav Temperley (Eskimo Joe) had complete freedom to write a song that everybody will love and get involved in, and he directed our vocalists in the studio. It was a very different way of working for us all – it’s pretty special when artists have the chance to come together like this as a collective,” says Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
Download The Shower Song here:
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018