303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong
In Australia, almost a quarter of household water is used in the shower. While a 10-minute shower consumes 90 litres of water, showering for four minutes uses just 36 litres. To encourage Australians to keep their showers water-wise, 303 MullenLowe has been working with Water Corporation and 11 musicians in Western Australia to release a four-minute song that’s perfect for singing along to in the shower – but make sure you’re out before it’s finished!
"The Shower Song” delivers an important water conservation message in an unconventional way – shower for the duration of the four-minute track every day and know that you’ve played a part in helping to protect the environment.
303 MullenLowe worked closely with the West Australian Music industry to create cultural musical content that leverages the power of social media to spread an important environmental message virally. The campaign includes behind-the-scene videos and a trove of social content that’s designed to be shared among each artist’s fans to amplify views.
“The artists have really led this project creatively. Kav Temperley (Eskimo Joe) had complete freedom to write a song that everybody will love and get involved in, and he directed our vocalists in the studio. It was a very different way of working for us all – it’s pretty special when artists have the chance to come together like this as a collective,” says Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
Download The Shower Song here:
- DEUTSCH PARTNERS WITH THE FEMALE QUOTIENT TO LAUNCH CAREER ADVICE BOT - Published on 06/21/2018
- MullenLowe London Creates PSA for Unstereotype Alliance - Published on 06/21/2018
- IPG Hosts Eighth Annual IPG Women’s Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/15/2018
- Hill Holliday and Bank of America Celebrate Progress Toward an AIDS-Free Generation - Published on 06/14/2018
- Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day - Published on 06/14/2018
- #TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina - Published on 06/13/2018
- IPG Continues Partnership with charity: water - Published on 06/12/2018
- R/GA’s ‘Not So FAQ’ Addresses Diversity in the Workplace - Published on 06/12/2018
- McCann London Challenges Blood Donation Ban - Published on 06/12/2018
- FCB Health Focuses on Equality in Blood Donations - Published on 06/11/2018