303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong
In Australia, almost a quarter of household water is used in the shower. While a 10-minute shower consumes 90 litres of water, showering for four minutes uses just 36 litres. To encourage Australians to keep their showers water-wise, 303 MullenLowe has been working with Water Corporation and 11 musicians in Western Australia to release a four-minute song that’s perfect for singing along to in the shower – but make sure you’re out before it’s finished!
"The Shower Song” delivers an important water conservation message in an unconventional way – shower for the duration of the four-minute track every day and know that you’ve played a part in helping to protect the environment.
303 MullenLowe worked closely with the West Australian Music industry to create cultural musical content that leverages the power of social media to spread an important environmental message virally. The campaign includes behind-the-scene videos and a trove of social content that’s designed to be shared among each artist’s fans to amplify views.
“The artists have really led this project creatively. Kav Temperley (Eskimo Joe) had complete freedom to write a song that everybody will love and get involved in, and he directed our vocalists in the studio. It was a very different way of working for us all – it’s pretty special when artists have the chance to come together like this as a collective,” says Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe.
Download The Shower Song here:
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018