Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room”
McCann London launched its latest creative for Mastercard, Start Something Priceless, that celebrates the important role music plays in people’s lives. The campaign launched ahead of The BRIT Awards 2018, for which Mastercard is a headline sponsor.
After many years of successful “Priceless Surprises in Music” at The BRIT Awards, McCann and Mastercard are moving from offering Priceless moments to empowering people to create them.
McCann collaborated with composer and 2012 Olympic Music Director David Arnold and a 24-piece orchestra to create a piece of original music that could break down the walls between people and bring them together. McCann found people whose relationships had fallen apart, many of whom had not seen or spoken to one another in years. These people entered a specially constructed “Listening Room” which separated them by a single sheet of glass. They were asked to simply sit and look at each other while the unique music track was played through headphones. With the music as an emotional bridge, the dividing plate of glass was then removed – bringing the pairs back together and starting a conversation
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018