Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room”
McCann London launched its latest creative for Mastercard, Start Something Priceless, that celebrates the important role music plays in people’s lives. The campaign launched ahead of The BRIT Awards 2018, for which Mastercard is a headline sponsor.
After many years of successful “Priceless Surprises in Music” at The BRIT Awards, McCann and Mastercard are moving from offering Priceless moments to empowering people to create them.
McCann collaborated with composer and 2012 Olympic Music Director David Arnold and a 24-piece orchestra to create a piece of original music that could break down the walls between people and bring them together. McCann found people whose relationships had fallen apart, many of whom had not seen or spoken to one another in years. These people entered a specially constructed “Listening Room” which separated them by a single sheet of glass. They were asked to simply sit and look at each other while the unique music track was played through headphones. With the music as an emotional bridge, the dividing plate of glass was then removed – bringing the pairs back together and starting a conversation
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018