KRC Research Helps Those Who Help Others
KRC Research worked with Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS) on a pro bono basis to survey current and prospective donors. KRC’s work was designed to help GBLS better understand the mindset of their donors as well to determine how to best optimize their messaging and communications approach.
GBLS provides free legal assistance and representation on civil matters to hundreds of the neediest residents in the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. When they have nowhere else to turn, low-income families, the elderly, people with disabilities and other under-served groups look to GBLS for help.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019