KRC Research Helps Those Who Help Others
KRC Research worked with Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS) on a pro bono basis to survey current and prospective donors. KRC’s work was designed to help GBLS better understand the mindset of their donors as well to determine how to best optimize their messaging and communications approach.
GBLS provides free legal assistance and representation on civil matters to hundreds of the neediest residents in the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. When they have nowhere else to turn, low-income families, the elderly, people with disabilities and other under-served groups look to GBLS for help.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018