KRC Research Helps Those Who Help Others
KRC Research worked with Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS) on a pro bono basis to survey current and prospective donors. KRC’s work was designed to help GBLS better understand the mindset of their donors as well to determine how to best optimize their messaging and communications approach.
GBLS provides free legal assistance and representation on civil matters to hundreds of the neediest residents in the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. When they have nowhere else to turn, low-income families, the elderly, people with disabilities and other under-served groups look to GBLS for help.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019