FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity
FCB Milan partnered with Diversity, a non-profit association that promotes diversity policies, to create the #DiversityWins initiative to demonstrate that inclusive companies are more appreciated by consumers, attract top talent and improve their economic performance.
"I'm Greta, I'm a blind writer and I've made this campaign," Greta, copywriter at FCB Milan and creator of this campaign is among the protagonists of #DiversityWins. In other stories we hear from talent from companies that include Amazon, American Express, Crédit Agricole, Diesel, Google, Lierac and Vodafone, who tell their stories of gender diversity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, status, but above all, of inclusion in each of their companies.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018