FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity
FCB Milan partnered with Diversity, a non-profit association that promotes diversity policies, to create the #DiversityWins initiative to demonstrate that inclusive companies are more appreciated by consumers, attract top talent and improve their economic performance.
"I'm Greta, I'm a blind writer and I've made this campaign," Greta, copywriter at FCB Milan and creator of this campaign is among the protagonists of #DiversityWins. In other stories we hear from talent from companies that include Amazon, American Express, Crédit Agricole, Diesel, Google, Lierac and Vodafone, who tell their stories of gender diversity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, status, but above all, of inclusion in each of their companies.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019