FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity
FCB Milan partnered with Diversity, a non-profit association that promotes diversity policies, to create the #DiversityWins initiative to demonstrate that inclusive companies are more appreciated by consumers, attract top talent and improve their economic performance.
"I'm Greta, I'm a blind writer and I've made this campaign," Greta, copywriter at FCB Milan and creator of this campaign is among the protagonists of #DiversityWins. In other stories we hear from talent from companies that include Amazon, American Express, Crédit Agricole, Diesel, Google, Lierac and Vodafone, who tell their stories of gender diversity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, status, but above all, of inclusion in each of their companies.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018