FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity
FCB Milan partnered with Diversity, a non-profit association that promotes diversity policies, to create the #DiversityWins initiative to demonstrate that inclusive companies are more appreciated by consumers, attract top talent and improve their economic performance.
"I'm Greta, I'm a blind writer and I've made this campaign," Greta, copywriter at FCB Milan and creator of this campaign is among the protagonists of #DiversityWins. In other stories we hear from talent from companies that include Amazon, American Express, Crédit Agricole, Diesel, Google, Lierac and Vodafone, who tell their stories of gender diversity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, status, but above all, of inclusion in each of their companies.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019