FCB Milan Celebrates Diversity
FCB Milan partnered with Diversity, a non-profit association that promotes diversity policies, to create the #DiversityWins initiative to demonstrate that inclusive companies are more appreciated by consumers, attract top talent and improve their economic performance.
"I'm Greta, I'm a blind writer and I've made this campaign," Greta, copywriter at FCB Milan and creator of this campaign is among the protagonists of #DiversityWins. In other stories we hear from talent from companies that include Amazon, American Express, Crédit Agricole, Diesel, Google, Lierac and Vodafone, who tell their stories of gender diversity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, status, but above all, of inclusion in each of their companies.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018