McCann NY Shows that Hunger Doesn’t Always Look How You’d Expect
Hunger is an age-old story. But somehow, the problem still exists. And, like an old nursery rhyme we’ve heard since we were children, it’s powerfully familiar but too easy to look past.
Affecting individuals and families who work full-time jobs, sit next to us at school, ride the bus with us, or even live right next door, hunger is an issue that needs a harder look. And now, more than ever, we have the resources to end the story of hunger for good.
McCann NY Partnered with Feeding America to create “Stories of Hunger” to address this issue.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019