McCann NY Shows that Hunger Doesn’t Always Look How You’d Expect
Hunger is an age-old story. But somehow, the problem still exists. And, like an old nursery rhyme we’ve heard since we were children, it’s powerfully familiar but too easy to look past.
Affecting individuals and families who work full-time jobs, sit next to us at school, ride the bus with us, or even live right next door, hunger is an issue that needs a harder look. And now, more than ever, we have the resources to end the story of hunger for good.
McCann NY Partnered with Feeding America to create “Stories of Hunger” to address this issue.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018