McCann NY Shows that Hunger Doesn’t Always Look How You’d Expect
Hunger is an age-old story. But somehow, the problem still exists. And, like an old nursery rhyme we’ve heard since we were children, it’s powerfully familiar but too easy to look past.
Affecting individuals and families who work full-time jobs, sit next to us at school, ride the bus with us, or even live right next door, hunger is an issue that needs a harder look. And now, more than ever, we have the resources to end the story of hunger for good.
McCann NY Partnered with Feeding America to create “Stories of Hunger” to address this issue.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019