McCann NY Shows that Hunger Doesn’t Always Look How You’d Expect
Hunger is an age-old story. But somehow, the problem still exists. And, like an old nursery rhyme we’ve heard since we were children, it’s powerfully familiar but too easy to look past.
Affecting individuals and families who work full-time jobs, sit next to us at school, ride the bus with us, or even live right next door, hunger is an issue that needs a harder look. And now, more than ever, we have the resources to end the story of hunger for good.
McCann NY Partnered with Feeding America to create “Stories of Hunger” to address this issue.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018