McCann NY Shows that Hunger Doesn’t Always Look How You’d Expect
Hunger is an age-old story. But somehow, the problem still exists. And, like an old nursery rhyme we’ve heard since we were children, it’s powerfully familiar but too easy to look past.
Affecting individuals and families who work full-time jobs, sit next to us at school, ride the bus with us, or even live right next door, hunger is an issue that needs a harder look. And now, more than ever, we have the resources to end the story of hunger for good.
McCann NY Partnered with Feeding America to create “Stories of Hunger” to address this issue.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019