Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women
More than ever, women of today are embracing their dreams by breaking stereotypes and challenging societal norms. Refusing to let age, circumstances or their family backgrounds decide their fates, women are following their hearts and doing what they've always wanted to do.
Tanishq is a brand that celebrates women and has continued to do so in their latest film. “My Solitaires” presents one such woman who, despite being a successful professional, decides to change direction in her life. The film targets progressive, career-oriented women who aren’t letting anything stop them from achieving something significant in their lives. A “Tanishq Solitaire” is a marker of their success for everything they have achieved, and all they will continue to.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018