Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women
More than ever, women of today are embracing their dreams by breaking stereotypes and challenging societal norms. Refusing to let age, circumstances or their family backgrounds decide their fates, women are following their hearts and doing what they've always wanted to do.
Tanishq is a brand that celebrates women and has continued to do so in their latest film. “My Solitaires” presents one such woman who, despite being a successful professional, decides to change direction in her life. The film targets progressive, career-oriented women who aren’t letting anything stop them from achieving something significant in their lives. A “Tanishq Solitaire” is a marker of their success for everything they have achieved, and all they will continue to.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018