Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women
More than ever, women of today are embracing their dreams by breaking stereotypes and challenging societal norms. Refusing to let age, circumstances or their family backgrounds decide their fates, women are following their hearts and doing what they've always wanted to do.
Tanishq is a brand that celebrates women and has continued to do so in their latest film. “My Solitaires” presents one such woman who, despite being a successful professional, decides to change direction in her life. The film targets progressive, career-oriented women who aren’t letting anything stop them from achieving something significant in their lives. A “Tanishq Solitaire” is a marker of their success for everything they have achieved, and all they will continue to.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019