R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools
LIFEWTR, R/GA Chicago and Golin partnered to address the fact that 80% of schools are currently facing funding cuts, with art often the first to go. This is a major issue, because arts education has a significant impact on students beyond self-expression.
In honor of Arts Advocacy Day (March 12th),the team launched a new campaign that raises awareness of this major issue through a moving, social experiment, and mission to #BringArtBackToSchools.
The “Art in Education” video showcases a group of people ranging from kindergarten to adulthood participating in a simple creativity exercise, which uncovers the stark differences in creative thinking and confidence as we progress through life. This central video piece marks the launch of a wider rallying cry to #BringArtBackToSchools, and a commitment to put art back in hands of one million students this year. This commitment will be achieved through LIFEWTR art kits and “Ignite Inspiration!” lesson plans in partnership with Scholastic.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019