R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools
LIFEWTR, R/GA Chicago and Golin partnered to address the fact that 80% of schools are currently facing funding cuts, with art often the first to go. This is a major issue, because arts education has a significant impact on students beyond self-expression.
In honor of Arts Advocacy Day (March 12th),the team launched a new campaign that raises awareness of this major issue through a moving, social experiment, and mission to #BringArtBackToSchools.
The “Art in Education” video showcases a group of people ranging from kindergarten to adulthood participating in a simple creativity exercise, which uncovers the stark differences in creative thinking and confidence as we progress through life. This central video piece marks the launch of a wider rallying cry to #BringArtBackToSchools, and a commitment to put art back in hands of one million students this year. This commitment will be achieved through LIFEWTR art kits and “Ignite Inspiration!” lesson plans in partnership with Scholastic.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018