R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools
LIFEWTR, R/GA Chicago and Golin partnered to address the fact that 80% of schools are currently facing funding cuts, with art often the first to go. This is a major issue, because arts education has a significant impact on students beyond self-expression.
In honor of Arts Advocacy Day (March 12th),the team launched a new campaign that raises awareness of this major issue through a moving, social experiment, and mission to #BringArtBackToSchools.
The “Art in Education” video showcases a group of people ranging from kindergarten to adulthood participating in a simple creativity exercise, which uncovers the stark differences in creative thinking and confidence as we progress through life. This central video piece marks the launch of a wider rallying cry to #BringArtBackToSchools, and a commitment to put art back in hands of one million students this year. This commitment will be achieved through LIFEWTR art kits and “Ignite Inspiration!” lesson plans in partnership with Scholastic.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018