R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools
LIFEWTR, R/GA Chicago and Golin partnered to address the fact that 80% of schools are currently facing funding cuts, with art often the first to go. This is a major issue, because arts education has a significant impact on students beyond self-expression.
In honor of Arts Advocacy Day (March 12th),the team launched a new campaign that raises awareness of this major issue through a moving, social experiment, and mission to #BringArtBackToSchools.
The “Art in Education” video showcases a group of people ranging from kindergarten to adulthood participating in a simple creativity exercise, which uncovers the stark differences in creative thinking and confidence as we progress through life. This central video piece marks the launch of a wider rallying cry to #BringArtBackToSchools, and a commitment to put art back in hands of one million students this year. This commitment will be achieved through LIFEWTR art kits and “Ignite Inspiration!” lesson plans in partnership with Scholastic.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018