R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools
LIFEWTR, R/GA Chicago and Golin partnered to address the fact that 80% of schools are currently facing funding cuts, with art often the first to go. This is a major issue, because arts education has a significant impact on students beyond self-expression.
In honor of Arts Advocacy Day (March 12th),the team launched a new campaign that raises awareness of this major issue through a moving, social experiment, and mission to #BringArtBackToSchools.
The “Art in Education” video showcases a group of people ranging from kindergarten to adulthood participating in a simple creativity exercise, which uncovers the stark differences in creative thinking and confidence as we progress through life. This central video piece marks the launch of a wider rallying cry to #BringArtBackToSchools, and a commitment to put art back in hands of one million students this year. This commitment will be achieved through LIFEWTR art kits and “Ignite Inspiration!” lesson plans in partnership with Scholastic.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019