Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community
Audible’s Project Listen Up is an exciting new effort to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary and their commitment to the Newark, NJ, community where they are headquartered.
Over the course of the last month, Audible gave 15,000 participating Newark high school students and teachers a free year of Audible membership, plus a custom library of more than 150 educator-selected Audible audiobooks, and a Fire tablet and headphones.
Project Listen Up is designed to help students increase their vocabulary, their test scores, and develop a lifelong passion for books through the power of the Audible listening experience. The team at Jack Morton not only helped manage the distribution, logistics and events for Project Listen Up but also called upon its local NY and Princeton staff to volunteer and help manage the distribution to homeroom teachers and students across the city of Newark. The Jack team rolled up their sleeves and worked alongside Audible employees and experts, including Audible Founder and CEO Don Katz, to provide “white glove” support to all students and teachers throughout this massive and exciting undertaking.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018