Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community
Audible’s Project Listen Up is an exciting new effort to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary and their commitment to the Newark, NJ, community where they are headquartered.
Over the course of the last month, Audible gave 15,000 participating Newark high school students and teachers a free year of Audible membership, plus a custom library of more than 150 educator-selected Audible audiobooks, and a Fire tablet and headphones.
Project Listen Up is designed to help students increase their vocabulary, their test scores, and develop a lifelong passion for books through the power of the Audible listening experience. The team at Jack Morton not only helped manage the distribution, logistics and events for Project Listen Up but also called upon its local NY and Princeton staff to volunteer and help manage the distribution to homeroom teachers and students across the city of Newark. The Jack team rolled up their sleeves and worked alongside Audible employees and experts, including Audible Founder and CEO Don Katz, to provide “white glove” support to all students and teachers throughout this massive and exciting undertaking.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019