Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community
Audible’s Project Listen Up is an exciting new effort to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary and their commitment to the Newark, NJ, community where they are headquartered.
Over the course of the last month, Audible gave 15,000 participating Newark high school students and teachers a free year of Audible membership, plus a custom library of more than 150 educator-selected Audible audiobooks, and a Fire tablet and headphones.
Project Listen Up is designed to help students increase their vocabulary, their test scores, and develop a lifelong passion for books through the power of the Audible listening experience. The team at Jack Morton not only helped manage the distribution, logistics and events for Project Listen Up but also called upon its local NY and Princeton staff to volunteer and help manage the distribution to homeroom teachers and students across the city of Newark. The Jack team rolled up their sleeves and worked alongside Audible employees and experts, including Audible Founder and CEO Don Katz, to provide “white glove” support to all students and teachers throughout this massive and exciting undertaking.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018