Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community
Audible’s Project Listen Up is an exciting new effort to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary and their commitment to the Newark, NJ, community where they are headquartered.
Over the course of the last month, Audible gave 15,000 participating Newark high school students and teachers a free year of Audible membership, plus a custom library of more than 150 educator-selected Audible audiobooks, and a Fire tablet and headphones.
Project Listen Up is designed to help students increase their vocabulary, their test scores, and develop a lifelong passion for books through the power of the Audible listening experience. The team at Jack Morton not only helped manage the distribution, logistics and events for Project Listen Up but also called upon its local NY and Princeton staff to volunteer and help manage the distribution to homeroom teachers and students across the city of Newark. The Jack team rolled up their sleeves and worked alongside Audible employees and experts, including Audible Founder and CEO Don Katz, to provide “white glove” support to all students and teachers throughout this massive and exciting undertaking.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019