Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community
Audible’s Project Listen Up is an exciting new effort to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary and their commitment to the Newark, NJ, community where they are headquartered.
Over the course of the last month, Audible gave 15,000 participating Newark high school students and teachers a free year of Audible membership, plus a custom library of more than 150 educator-selected Audible audiobooks, and a Fire tablet and headphones.
Project Listen Up is designed to help students increase their vocabulary, their test scores, and develop a lifelong passion for books through the power of the Audible listening experience. The team at Jack Morton not only helped manage the distribution, logistics and events for Project Listen Up but also called upon its local NY and Princeton staff to volunteer and help manage the distribution to homeroom teachers and students across the city of Newark. The Jack team rolled up their sleeves and worked alongside Audible employees and experts, including Audible Founder and CEO Don Katz, to provide “white glove” support to all students and teachers throughout this massive and exciting undertaking.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018