L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It
For decades, L'Oréal Canada has stood behind a belief that every woman is worth it. On March 8th, L’Oréal Canada and McCann Canada partnered in an activation to turn the legendary advertising slogan of L'Oréal Paris – “I’m Worth It” – into a series of messages on the largest digital billboard in Canada as a platform for women to share powerful personal statements throughout International Women's Day.
This bold campaign was designed not only to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of Canadian women, but, to help the push for progress in gender parity and to encourage gender inclusivity. The campaign was designed to pay tribute to women by asking them to share their worth and highlight their audacity and fighting spirit in an interactive way.
The foundation of the campaign was provided by dozens of portraits and quotes from L'Oréal Canada's own employees, L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth nominees, and L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Laureates, along with women in Toronto who joined in the conversation in real time by sending other messages of worth that would spiral up on the digital billboard as they passed by Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square, one of the busiest tourist sites in the city.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019