L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It
For decades, L'Oréal Canada has stood behind a belief that every woman is worth it. On March 8th, L’Oréal Canada and McCann Canada partnered in an activation to turn the legendary advertising slogan of L'Oréal Paris – “I’m Worth It” – into a series of messages on the largest digital billboard in Canada as a platform for women to share powerful personal statements throughout International Women's Day.
This bold campaign was designed not only to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of Canadian women, but, to help the push for progress in gender parity and to encourage gender inclusivity. The campaign was designed to pay tribute to women by asking them to share their worth and highlight their audacity and fighting spirit in an interactive way.
The foundation of the campaign was provided by dozens of portraits and quotes from L'Oréal Canada's own employees, L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth nominees, and L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Laureates, along with women in Toronto who joined in the conversation in real time by sending other messages of worth that would spiral up on the digital billboard as they passed by Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square, one of the busiest tourist sites in the city.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018