L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It
For decades, L'Oréal Canada has stood behind a belief that every woman is worth it. On March 8th, L’Oréal Canada and McCann Canada partnered in an activation to turn the legendary advertising slogan of L'Oréal Paris – “I’m Worth It” – into a series of messages on the largest digital billboard in Canada as a platform for women to share powerful personal statements throughout International Women's Day.
This bold campaign was designed not only to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of Canadian women, but, to help the push for progress in gender parity and to encourage gender inclusivity. The campaign was designed to pay tribute to women by asking them to share their worth and highlight their audacity and fighting spirit in an interactive way.
The foundation of the campaign was provided by dozens of portraits and quotes from L'Oréal Canada's own employees, L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth nominees, and L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Laureates, along with women in Toronto who joined in the conversation in real time by sending other messages of worth that would spiral up on the digital billboard as they passed by Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square, one of the busiest tourist sites in the city.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018