L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It
For decades, L'Oréal Canada has stood behind a belief that every woman is worth it. On March 8th, L’Oréal Canada and McCann Canada partnered in an activation to turn the legendary advertising slogan of L'Oréal Paris – “I’m Worth It” – into a series of messages on the largest digital billboard in Canada as a platform for women to share powerful personal statements throughout International Women's Day.
This bold campaign was designed not only to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of Canadian women, but, to help the push for progress in gender parity and to encourage gender inclusivity. The campaign was designed to pay tribute to women by asking them to share their worth and highlight their audacity and fighting spirit in an interactive way.
The foundation of the campaign was provided by dozens of portraits and quotes from L'Oréal Canada's own employees, L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth nominees, and L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Laureates, along with women in Toronto who joined in the conversation in real time by sending other messages of worth that would spiral up on the digital billboard as they passed by Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square, one of the busiest tourist sites in the city.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019