L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It
For decades, L'Oréal Canada has stood behind a belief that every woman is worth it. On March 8th, L’Oréal Canada and McCann Canada partnered in an activation to turn the legendary advertising slogan of L'Oréal Paris – “I’m Worth It” – into a series of messages on the largest digital billboard in Canada as a platform for women to share powerful personal statements throughout International Women's Day.
This bold campaign was designed not only to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of Canadian women, but, to help the push for progress in gender parity and to encourage gender inclusivity. The campaign was designed to pay tribute to women by asking them to share their worth and highlight their audacity and fighting spirit in an interactive way.
The foundation of the campaign was provided by dozens of portraits and quotes from L'Oréal Canada's own employees, L'Oréal Paris Women of Worth nominees, and L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Laureates, along with women in Toronto who joined in the conversation in real time by sending other messages of worth that would spiral up on the digital billboard as they passed by Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square, one of the busiest tourist sites in the city.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018