MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside
When surprising consumer insights revealed that dogs are five times more likely than children to be taken to the park, and that only one in three kids have ever climbed a tree, Persil UK decided it was time to encourage families in London to get outdoors. “Get Out Here,” created by MullenLowe London, aimed to encourage families to get outdoors and be active – rain, snow or shine. The ad displayed live weather data which triggered video content on a billboard at Westfield London, to show current temperatures, weather conditions and the walking distance to a nearby park.
Passers-by could connect to the screen’s wi-fi to access a map and directions to Holland Park, just a short walk away. The screen also showed film footage of fun activities that families could enjoy in the 22.5 hectare space, including the number of birds to count, puddles to jump in and snowmen to build.
"Sometimes we are so immersed in our busy lives, distracted by the always-on digital world, that we don’t stop to think how close and accessible nature is to us," said Alex Okada, Global Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe. "The idea is to use technology and data in order to remind and inspire people to enjoy the outdoors."
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018