MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside
When surprising consumer insights revealed that dogs are five times more likely than children to be taken to the park, and that only one in three kids have ever climbed a tree, Persil UK decided it was time to encourage families in London to get outdoors. “Get Out Here,” created by MullenLowe London, aimed to encourage families to get outdoors and be active – rain, snow or shine. The ad displayed live weather data which triggered video content on a billboard at Westfield London, to show current temperatures, weather conditions and the walking distance to a nearby park.
Passers-by could connect to the screen’s wi-fi to access a map and directions to Holland Park, just a short walk away. The screen also showed film footage of fun activities that families could enjoy in the 22.5 hectare space, including the number of birds to count, puddles to jump in and snowmen to build.
"Sometimes we are so immersed in our busy lives, distracted by the always-on digital world, that we don’t stop to think how close and accessible nature is to us," said Alex Okada, Global Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe. "The idea is to use technology and data in order to remind and inspire people to enjoy the outdoors."
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018