FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry'
In recognition of World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21, FCB Canada’s latest chapter of the “Anything But Sorry” campaign reminds people that every baby deserves to be celebrated. The campaign for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society is highlighted by a new video called “S-Warnings,” which reinforces the campaign’s original messaging: when it comes to Down Syndrome, no word is worse than “sorry.”
The campaign also directs people to AnythingButSorry.com where they can view videos, learn more about Down Syndrome and how to thoughtfully speak to parents of children diagnosed or born with Down Syndrome.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018