FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry'
In recognition of World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21, FCB Canada’s latest chapter of the “Anything But Sorry” campaign reminds people that every baby deserves to be celebrated. The campaign for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society is highlighted by a new video called “S-Warnings,” which reinforces the campaign’s original messaging: when it comes to Down Syndrome, no word is worse than “sorry.”
The campaign also directs people to AnythingButSorry.com where they can view videos, learn more about Down Syndrome and how to thoughtfully speak to parents of children diagnosed or born with Down Syndrome.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018