FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry'
In recognition of World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21, FCB Canada’s latest chapter of the “Anything But Sorry” campaign reminds people that every baby deserves to be celebrated. The campaign for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society is highlighted by a new video called “S-Warnings,” which reinforces the campaign’s original messaging: when it comes to Down Syndrome, no word is worse than “sorry.”
The campaign also directs people to AnythingButSorry.com where they can view videos, learn more about Down Syndrome and how to thoughtfully speak to parents of children diagnosed or born with Down Syndrome.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019