FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry'
In recognition of World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21, FCB Canada’s latest chapter of the “Anything But Sorry” campaign reminds people that every baby deserves to be celebrated. The campaign for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society is highlighted by a new video called “S-Warnings,” which reinforces the campaign’s original messaging: when it comes to Down Syndrome, no word is worse than “sorry.”
The campaign also directs people to AnythingButSorry.com where they can view videos, learn more about Down Syndrome and how to thoughtfully speak to parents of children diagnosed or born with Down Syndrome.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018