FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry'
In recognition of World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21, FCB Canada’s latest chapter of the “Anything But Sorry” campaign reminds people that every baby deserves to be celebrated. The campaign for the Canadian Down Syndrome Society is highlighted by a new video called “S-Warnings,” which reinforces the campaign’s original messaging: when it comes to Down Syndrome, no word is worse than “sorry.”
The campaign also directs people to AnythingButSorry.com where they can view videos, learn more about Down Syndrome and how to thoughtfully speak to parents of children diagnosed or born with Down Syndrome.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019