MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’
Hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis happen more and more often in different countries all over the world, leaving nothing but shocking images and footage in their wake. In honor of World Climate Day, Conservation International and MullenLowe SSP3 launched “Nature Signs” to help the world see what Mother Nature is trying to tell us.
The campaign features a simple and powerful element that the agency team discovered stood out across diverse journalistic images and footage: the traffic signs. Signs are everywhere to convey messages of caution to protect people, but set in the context of these climatic disasters, the signs portray a very powerful message from nature itself, and help people understand that everyone can do something in the fight against climate change.
“We used real journalistic photos of several floods, hurricanes and storms around the world to reinterpret the meaning of traffic signs. By putting them in a different context, we were able to use the signs to convey messages to humans from nature and the earth so people stop and think about the impact their actions have on the world,” said Carlos Andrés Rodríguez, CCO at MullenLowe SSP3.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018