MullenLowe Rauf and KNORR: MAKING THE UNCOMFORTABLE APPROACHABLE
In this campaign for KNORR Noodles, created by MullenLowe Rauf and Unilever Pakistan, uncomfortable subjects were made into approachable conversation starters.
Keeping their children safe is of paramount importance to parents. However, conversations can sometimes be difficult to start, especially in some cultural contexts. Parents often do not know how to start conversations, and children rarely speak up about being approached by strangers, harassed or even abused.
The idea was to educate and empower children through making them aware of dangers, while also creating material that would make difficult conversations easier to have.
Saher Shakil-Hashmi, Creative Director at MullenLowe Rauf, explains: “We didn’t want to come across as scary, but rather, to use a child-friendly approach and the beloved familiarity of our mascots Chuck and Chatty.”
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018