MullenLowe Rauf and KNORR: MAKING THE UNCOMFORTABLE APPROACHABLE
In this campaign for KNORR Noodles, created by MullenLowe Rauf and Unilever Pakistan, uncomfortable subjects were made into approachable conversation starters.
Keeping their children safe is of paramount importance to parents. However, conversations can sometimes be difficult to start, especially in some cultural contexts. Parents often do not know how to start conversations, and children rarely speak up about being approached by strangers, harassed or even abused.
The idea was to educate and empower children through making them aware of dangers, while also creating material that would make difficult conversations easier to have.
Saher Shakil-Hashmi, Creative Director at MullenLowe Rauf, explains: “We didn’t want to come across as scary, but rather, to use a child-friendly approach and the beloved familiarity of our mascots Chuck and Chatty.”
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019