MullenLowe Rauf and KNORR: MAKING THE UNCOMFORTABLE APPROACHABLE
In this campaign for KNORR Noodles, created by MullenLowe Rauf and Unilever Pakistan, uncomfortable subjects were made into approachable conversation starters.
Keeping their children safe is of paramount importance to parents. However, conversations can sometimes be difficult to start, especially in some cultural contexts. Parents often do not know how to start conversations, and children rarely speak up about being approached by strangers, harassed or even abused.
The idea was to educate and empower children through making them aware of dangers, while also creating material that would make difficult conversations easier to have.
Saher Shakil-Hashmi, Creative Director at MullenLowe Rauf, explains: “We didn’t want to come across as scary, but rather, to use a child-friendly approach and the beloved familiarity of our mascots Chuck and Chatty.”
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018