MullenLowe Rauf and KNORR: MAKING THE UNCOMFORTABLE APPROACHABLE
In this campaign for KNORR Noodles, created by MullenLowe Rauf and Unilever Pakistan, uncomfortable subjects were made into approachable conversation starters.
Keeping their children safe is of paramount importance to parents. However, conversations can sometimes be difficult to start, especially in some cultural contexts. Parents often do not know how to start conversations, and children rarely speak up about being approached by strangers, harassed or even abused.
The idea was to educate and empower children through making them aware of dangers, while also creating material that would make difficult conversations easier to have.
Saher Shakil-Hashmi, Creative Director at MullenLowe Rauf, explains: “We didn’t want to come across as scary, but rather, to use a child-friendly approach and the beloved familiarity of our mascots Chuck and Chatty.”
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019