MullenLowe Rauf and KNORR: MAKING THE UNCOMFORTABLE APPROACHABLE
In this campaign for KNORR Noodles, created by MullenLowe Rauf and Unilever Pakistan, uncomfortable subjects were made into approachable conversation starters.
Keeping their children safe is of paramount importance to parents. However, conversations can sometimes be difficult to start, especially in some cultural contexts. Parents often do not know how to start conversations, and children rarely speak up about being approached by strangers, harassed or even abused.
The idea was to educate and empower children through making them aware of dangers, while also creating material that would make difficult conversations easier to have.
Saher Shakil-Hashmi, Creative Director at MullenLowe Rauf, explains: “We didn’t want to come across as scary, but rather, to use a child-friendly approach and the beloved familiarity of our mascots Chuck and Chatty.”
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018