Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising
In support of the Time’s Up/Advertising initiative, Jack Morton demonstrated support for the movement with giant versions of the original Times Up letter posted in its lobbies around the world. Offices from across the globe came together to sign in solidarity and learn more about what can be done to help drive this important initiative forward. Our staff members were proud to join Jack’s original signatory Shelley Elkins, SVP Executive Creative Director, to demonstrate their commitment to moving our industry forward. Time’s up, advertising!
Fun fact: One-third of all the women leaders who signed up in support of Times Up/Advertising are from IPG and IPG agencies!
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018