Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising
In support of the Time’s Up/Advertising initiative, Jack Morton demonstrated support for the movement with giant versions of the original Times Up letter posted in its lobbies around the world. Offices from across the globe came together to sign in solidarity and learn more about what can be done to help drive this important initiative forward. Our staff members were proud to join Jack’s original signatory Shelley Elkins, SVP Executive Creative Director, to demonstrate their commitment to moving our industry forward. Time’s up, advertising!
Fun fact: One-third of all the women leaders who signed up in support of Times Up/Advertising are from IPG and IPG agencies!
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019