Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising
In support of the Time’s Up/Advertising initiative, Jack Morton demonstrated support for the movement with giant versions of the original Times Up letter posted in its lobbies around the world. Offices from across the globe came together to sign in solidarity and learn more about what can be done to help drive this important initiative forward. Our staff members were proud to join Jack’s original signatory Shelley Elkins, SVP Executive Creative Director, to demonstrate their commitment to moving our industry forward. Time’s up, advertising!
Fun fact: One-third of all the women leaders who signed up in support of Times Up/Advertising are from IPG and IPG agencies!
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018