Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising
In support of the Time’s Up/Advertising initiative, Jack Morton demonstrated support for the movement with giant versions of the original Times Up letter posted in its lobbies around the world. Offices from across the globe came together to sign in solidarity and learn more about what can be done to help drive this important initiative forward. Our staff members were proud to join Jack’s original signatory Shelley Elkins, SVP Executive Creative Director, to demonstrate their commitment to moving our industry forward. Time’s up, advertising!
Fun fact: One-third of all the women leaders who signed up in support of Times Up/Advertising are from IPG and IPG agencies!
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018