R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography
International photography project One Shot launched an initiative with Polaroid Originals featuring works from photographers Robbie Augspurger, Driely S. and Stephanie Gonot. Founded by R/GA Portland creatives Zack McDonald and Daan van Dam with Art Director Zorica Radovic, One Shot celebrates the fragile beauty of analog by commissioning photographers to shoot new and exclusive work that they turn into the most limited, limited-edition prints ever.
The photographs are sold blindly in a unique online gallery, keeping the visuals of buyers’ prints a mystery until they're purchased. One Shot then destroys the negatives to ensure that each shot remains an edition of one for eternity. No reprints. Ever. Read more.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018