R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography
International photography project One Shot launched an initiative with Polaroid Originals featuring works from photographers Robbie Augspurger, Driely S. and Stephanie Gonot. Founded by R/GA Portland creatives Zack McDonald and Daan van Dam with Art Director Zorica Radovic, One Shot celebrates the fragile beauty of analog by commissioning photographers to shoot new and exclusive work that they turn into the most limited, limited-edition prints ever.
The photographs are sold blindly in a unique online gallery, keeping the visuals of buyers’ prints a mystery until they're purchased. One Shot then destroys the negatives to ensure that each shot remains an edition of one for eternity. No reprints. Ever. Read more.
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- FCB Bucharest Creates Paints from Vegetables - Published on 05/21/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King Create ‘Stories Ordering’ on Instagram - Published on 05/17/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER - Published on 05/15/2018