R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography
International photography project One Shot launched an initiative with Polaroid Originals featuring works from photographers Robbie Augspurger, Driely S. and Stephanie Gonot. Founded by R/GA Portland creatives Zack McDonald and Daan van Dam with Art Director Zorica Radovic, One Shot celebrates the fragile beauty of analog by commissioning photographers to shoot new and exclusive work that they turn into the most limited, limited-edition prints ever.
The photographs are sold blindly in a unique online gallery, keeping the visuals of buyers’ prints a mystery until they're purchased. One Shot then destroys the negatives to ensure that each shot remains an edition of one for eternity. No reprints. Ever. Read more.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018