R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography
International photography project One Shot launched an initiative with Polaroid Originals featuring works from photographers Robbie Augspurger, Driely S. and Stephanie Gonot. Founded by R/GA Portland creatives Zack McDonald and Daan van Dam with Art Director Zorica Radovic, One Shot celebrates the fragile beauty of analog by commissioning photographers to shoot new and exclusive work that they turn into the most limited, limited-edition prints ever.
The photographs are sold blindly in a unique online gallery, keeping the visuals of buyers’ prints a mystery until they're purchased. One Shot then destroys the negatives to ensure that each shot remains an edition of one for eternity. No reprints. Ever. Read more.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019