R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography
International photography project One Shot launched an initiative with Polaroid Originals featuring works from photographers Robbie Augspurger, Driely S. and Stephanie Gonot. Founded by R/GA Portland creatives Zack McDonald and Daan van Dam with Art Director Zorica Radovic, One Shot celebrates the fragile beauty of analog by commissioning photographers to shoot new and exclusive work that they turn into the most limited, limited-edition prints ever.
The photographs are sold blindly in a unique online gallery, keeping the visuals of buyers’ prints a mystery until they're purchased. One Shot then destroys the negatives to ensure that each shot remains an edition of one for eternity. No reprints. Ever. Read more.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019