FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience
FutureBrand UXUS has created an immersive new flagship experience that offers customers a luxurious and sensorial exploration of L’Occitane’s full range of natural beauty products, all inspired by the south of France art de vivre and Provençal beauty secrets.
The vision for the space is an enchanting retail experience with education and trial at the core, sharing the L’Occitane “beauty of life” philosophy with the curious customer.
With the region of Provence at the soul of L’Occitane, the new experience transports the customer there, with real roses and showers of lavender incorporated in the interiors, and tiles in warm yellow hues reminiscent of sunnier climes.
- Huge Works with Capri Sun to Get Rid of Bullying at School - Published on 10/22/2018
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018