FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree
FCB Inferno worked with the UK Home Office to create #knifefree, a campaign aimed at discouraging young people from carrying knives. #Knifefree directly challenges the perception that knife possession is normal and makes you safer. The campaign educates young people on the serious consequences of carrying knives and directs those at risk to organizations that can offer positive alternatives and practical support.
In order to empathize, normalize, and ultimately, encourage the decision not to carry a knife, the campaign makes heroes of those who have chosen to live #knifefree. It tells the true stories of young people who have put down their knives, their catalyst for change, and the consequences they have experienced. Importantly, the campaign provides proof that there is a way out, sharing the positive alternatives and sense of freedom that comes from living #knifefree.
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- FCB Bucharest Creates Paints from Vegetables - Published on 05/21/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King Create ‘Stories Ordering’ on Instagram - Published on 05/17/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER - Published on 05/15/2018