FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree
FCB Inferno worked with the UK Home Office to create #knifefree, a campaign aimed at discouraging young people from carrying knives. #Knifefree directly challenges the perception that knife possession is normal and makes you safer. The campaign educates young people on the serious consequences of carrying knives and directs those at risk to organizations that can offer positive alternatives and practical support.
In order to empathize, normalize, and ultimately, encourage the decision not to carry a knife, the campaign makes heroes of those who have chosen to live #knifefree. It tells the true stories of young people who have put down their knives, their catalyst for change, and the consequences they have experienced. Importantly, the campaign provides proof that there is a way out, sharing the positive alternatives and sense of freedom that comes from living #knifefree.
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- Acxiom Works with Heathrow on Customer Experience - Published on 10/04/2018