FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree
FCB Inferno worked with the UK Home Office to create #knifefree, a campaign aimed at discouraging young people from carrying knives. #Knifefree directly challenges the perception that knife possession is normal and makes you safer. The campaign educates young people on the serious consequences of carrying knives and directs those at risk to organizations that can offer positive alternatives and practical support.
In order to empathize, normalize, and ultimately, encourage the decision not to carry a knife, the campaign makes heroes of those who have chosen to live #knifefree. It tells the true stories of young people who have put down their knives, their catalyst for change, and the consequences they have experienced. Importantly, the campaign provides proof that there is a way out, sharing the positive alternatives and sense of freedom that comes from living #knifefree.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019