FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree
FCB Inferno worked with the UK Home Office to create #knifefree, a campaign aimed at discouraging young people from carrying knives. #Knifefree directly challenges the perception that knife possession is normal and makes you safer. The campaign educates young people on the serious consequences of carrying knives and directs those at risk to organizations that can offer positive alternatives and practical support.
In order to empathize, normalize, and ultimately, encourage the decision not to carry a knife, the campaign makes heroes of those who have chosen to live #knifefree. It tells the true stories of young people who have put down their knives, their catalyst for change, and the consequences they have experienced. Importantly, the campaign provides proof that there is a way out, sharing the positive alternatives and sense of freedom that comes from living #knifefree.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019