FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree
FCB Inferno worked with the UK Home Office to create #knifefree, a campaign aimed at discouraging young people from carrying knives. #Knifefree directly challenges the perception that knife possession is normal and makes you safer. The campaign educates young people on the serious consequences of carrying knives and directs those at risk to organizations that can offer positive alternatives and practical support.
In order to empathize, normalize, and ultimately, encourage the decision not to carry a knife, the campaign makes heroes of those who have chosen to live #knifefree. It tells the true stories of young people who have put down their knives, their catalyst for change, and the consequences they have experienced. Importantly, the campaign provides proof that there is a way out, sharing the positive alternatives and sense of freedom that comes from living #knifefree.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018