The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day
The Martin Agency is spelling out the significance of April 10th, Equal Pay Day in the United States, quite literally.
Equal Pay Day represents how far into the year the average woman must work to earn what the average man did the previous year, so Martin created an open-format typeface with each angle slanted at 22.7 degrees, and all spacing set to 22.7, to visualize the current 22.7% pay difference between men and women in our country.
Over time, as the pay gap closes (or widens) the font will dynamically shift to reflect the change.
- IPG WLN Hosts Event with Michele Thornton-Ghee - Published on 05/24/2018
- FP7/McCann Dubai and Babyshop Encourage Unity During Ramadan - Published on 05/22/2018
- Asian Heritage Group Hosts Program on Volunteerism - Published on 05/22/2018
- FCB Bucharest Creates Paints from Vegetables - Published on 05/21/2018
- Initiative Tomorrow Addresses Internship Discrimination - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB New Zealand and Vodafone Sleep In for Cancer Cure - Published on 05/18/2018
- FCB NZ Creates New Bullying Prevention Initiative - Published on 05/18/2018
- McCann New York Partners with National Geographic on “Planet or Plastic” - Published on 05/18/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King Create ‘Stories Ordering’ on Instagram - Published on 05/17/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER - Published on 05/15/2018