The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day
The Martin Agency is spelling out the significance of April 10th, Equal Pay Day in the United States, quite literally.
Equal Pay Day represents how far into the year the average woman must work to earn what the average man did the previous year, so Martin created an open-format typeface with each angle slanted at 22.7 degrees, and all spacing set to 22.7, to visualize the current 22.7% pay difference between men and women in our country.
Over time, as the pay gap closes (or widens) the font will dynamically shift to reflect the change.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018