The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day
The Martin Agency is spelling out the significance of April 10th, Equal Pay Day in the United States, quite literally.
Equal Pay Day represents how far into the year the average woman must work to earn what the average man did the previous year, so Martin created an open-format typeface with each angle slanted at 22.7 degrees, and all spacing set to 22.7, to visualize the current 22.7% pay difference between men and women in our country.
Over time, as the pay gap closes (or widens) the font will dynamically shift to reflect the change.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019