Hyundai - Rolling With The Rookies Season Two
“Rolling with the Rookies” was a creative platform developed by Advantage to leverage Hyundai’s sponsorship of the National Football League (NFL). Advantage developed, produced and distributed an integrated campaign that included video content, media distribution, social engagement, website build, experiential marketing and a full communication strategy.
Through this video-first campaign, Advantage identified and secured agreements for four projected NFL first-round picks to be the heroes of the campaign; Derrius Guice, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Connor Williams. Like Season One of RWTR, we wanted to go beyond career stats and NFL Combine results to celebrate the people, places, and experiences that forged each athlete. Advantage oversaw distribution of the content to impact targeted NFL fans leading up to and during the 2018 NFL Draft. The integrated campaign was also extended on-site at the NFL Draft with our experiential marketing exhibit featured outside AT&T Stadium.
Season Two exceeded expectations with nearly a 100% increase in organic impressions from Season One as well as 23 million video views. Advantage and Hyundai were also crowned winners in the “Best Multiplatform Marketing Campaign: Broadcast and/or Cable TV or Web Series” category for the second consecutive year at the Model D Awards.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019