Hyundai - Rolling With The Rookies Season Two
“Rolling with the Rookies” was a creative platform developed by Advantage to leverage Hyundai’s sponsorship of the National Football League (NFL). Advantage developed, produced and distributed an integrated campaign that included video content, media distribution, social engagement, website build, experiential marketing and a full communication strategy.
Through this video-first campaign, Advantage identified and secured agreements for four projected NFL first-round picks to be the heroes of the campaign; Derrius Guice, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Connor Williams. Like Season One of RWTR, we wanted to go beyond career stats and NFL Combine results to celebrate the people, places, and experiences that forged each athlete. Advantage oversaw distribution of the content to impact targeted NFL fans leading up to and during the 2018 NFL Draft. The integrated campaign was also extended on-site at the NFL Draft with our experiential marketing exhibit featured outside AT&T Stadium.
Season Two exceeded expectations with nearly a 100% increase in organic impressions from Season One as well as 23 million video views. Advantage and Hyundai were also crowned winners in the “Best Multiplatform Marketing Campaign: Broadcast and/or Cable TV or Web Series” category for the second consecutive year at the Model D Awards.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019