ALDI Launches First U.S. Spanish-language Advertising Campaign
With the goal of reaching the vast Hispanic market across Southern California, ALDI launched its first ever Spanish-language advertising campaign featuring two television spots. The first TV spot, "Cupones," tells the story of a mom who finally got rid of her addiction to coupons thanks to ALDI, their everyday low prices and great quality. The second TV spot, "Primero lo Primero" proves that moms shop ALDI first because moms always know what's best.
The campaign ran in four of the largest DMAs across the state and included television, radio, in-store promotions, targeted shopper marketing, social media and community engagement.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019