ALDI Launches First U.S. Spanish-language Advertising Campaign
With the goal of reaching the vast Hispanic market across Southern California, ALDI launched its first ever Spanish-language advertising campaign featuring two television spots. The first TV spot, "Cupones," tells the story of a mom who finally got rid of her addiction to coupons thanks to ALDI, their everyday low prices and great quality. The second TV spot, "Primero lo Primero" proves that moms shop ALDI first because moms always know what's best.
The campaign ran in four of the largest DMAs across the state and included television, radio, in-store promotions, targeted shopper marketing, social media and community engagement.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019